Fit India Freedom Run 3.0: In honour of Gandhi Jayanti, Fit India Freedom Run 3.0 was officially introduced at the Major Dhyanchand National Stadium in New Delhi.
Fit India Freedom Run 3.0: In honour of Gandhi Jayanti, Fit India Freedom Run 3.0 was officially introduced at the Major Dhyanchand National Stadium in New Delhi. The third edition of Fit India Plog Run, one of the largest national activities initiated by the Government of India at the height of the Covid-19 epidemic in 2020, was jointly introduced by Union Ministers of Law and Justice Shri Kiren Rijiju and Shri Anurag Singh Thakur.
Fit India Freedom Run 3.0: Key Points
- October 2, marked the beginning of the third iteration of the Fit India Freedom Run, which will last until October 31.
- Along with a sizable number of participants, the event also included the former health minister of India, Shri Harshvardhan Goel, the secretary of sports, Smt. Sujata Chaturvedi, the director general of the Sports Authority of India, Shri Sandip Pradhan, and the ambassador for Fit India, Ripu Daman Bevli.
- The Indian Army, including the Border Security Force (BSF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indian Railways, CBSE and ICSE schools, and the Ministry of Youth Affairs’ youth wings Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) and “National Service Scheme,” have all participated in the Fit India Freedom Run over the past two years (NSS).
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Secretary of Sports: Smt. Sujata Chaturvedi
- Director general of the Sports Authority of India: Shri Sandip Pradhan
- Ambassador for Fit India: Ripu Daman Bevli
- Union Ministers of Law and Justice: Shri Kiren Rijiju
CREDIT: Adda 247 Current Affairs