Gurugram, Haryana, India
Create and implement a Search Engine Optimization strategy that will drive organic search traffic to the Ridavo website.
Conduct keyword research that will shape the content creation plan around products in our catalogue.
Work closely with the content team to help create content that is in line with SEO best practices.
Take ownership of monitoring organic website traffic, measuring the performance of content and making data informed decisions to drive the SEO strategy.
Analyse performance of links to create an action plan for link building
Conduct site audits to identify and fix gaps in on page SEO.
Stay on top of industry trends, SEO best practices and search engine algorithm updates.
2 years hands on experience in SEO with proof of work.
Strong analytical skills
Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills.
Good to haves
Having worked in a fast paced startup environment
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job function: Brand
Define and manage the communication and engagement strategy across our various communities. Own new initiatives to improve and increase retention. Own the mandate for user acquisition and retention: define & draw out the content strategy for pre-requisite mediums; manage internal and external creative teams to achieve business metrics. Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives. Measure and assess ROIs & OKRs for all community content strategy Own the mandate for building the community for Ridavo
What you’ll need:
- Professional experience in social media in an agency or in-house
- Experience managing and mentoring a social media team, with the ability to show team growth.
- Proven ability in developing social content strategies for brands to meet their business needs and target audiences.
- Advanced knowledge of all major social platforms and social listening tools including best practices, general platform policies and user behaviour trends.
- Advanced knowledge of specific rules of engagement for brands/advertisers.
- Advanced understanding of social analytics across channels – how to find, interpret and simplify results
- Dynamic communication skills with the ability to think strategically.
- Amazing problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot quickly.
- Team player, kind and bring a positive attitude to every interaction.
5+ years experience in brand & community management with digital experience
Hands-on experience developing insights to creatives to synthesizing data
Creative & analytical mindset
Portfolio of work
You would be working closely with multiple stakeholders including visual design, motion graphics, content teams etc. Your additional job would be to keep all the work organized and ensure fast delivery of all marketing content
Previous start-up/high growth company experience is also highly preferred