Our signature fabrics provide 4-way stretch for complete mobility and moisture-releasing technology to help keep you dry. Each piece was designed to flatter the female form while offering maximum comfort, with flat-lock seams to prevent chafing, waistbands that sit high for confidence while stretching, and longer tops for a streamlined silhouette.
How To Wash Your Ridavo Leggings
To keep your fave Ridavo leggings as cute and clean as the first day you fell in love with them, we recommend machine washing with cold water and like colors! We also recommend avoiding fabric softener or bleach and turning your leggings inside out to protect the pretty color or print. Hang-drying is best to help keep the perfect shape of your fave leggings intact.
Keeping Colors Bright
- Wash bright colors separately before wear
- Wash according to care instructions
- Keep bright-colored products separate from other fabrics when wet
- Wash only like colors together so they stay bright and true
Important Tips To Consider
- Avoid Using Fabric Softener Most fabric softeners contain silicone, which can block the tiny pores in the fabric and diminish its moisture-inhibiting capabilities.
- Do Not Use Excessive Heat When Washing Or Drying Your best bet is to machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Wash Like Products Together Avoid washing your Ridavo bottoms up leggings with coarse fabrics such as denim, cotton or apparel that has hardware (zippers, Velcro, etc.).