Aditya Roy Kapur, the charming actor is now transforming his body into a shaped one by using “Body Sculpting” workout regime in which he’ll only be trained to shape and tone the body instead of making muscles.
Aditya Roy Kapur Diet Plan
- He didn’t went for a very strict diet plan.
- He eats oats in his morning diet.
- He eats brown rice and quinoa in mid-day.
- He eats 5 small meals in a day which includes a lot of fibre and high protein.
Aditya Roy Kapur Workout Routine
- Aditya choose a different workout routine which is called “Body Sculpting” in which the muscles will be toned instead of adding mass to them.
- He transformed his body for this film “Fitoor”, he said he will try to maintain it after the movie but he loves to eat food and cannot resist without eating fatty food.
- It took him about 1.5 years to fully transform his body, he even skipped a few holiday party’s just to maintain his workout routine.
- He works out twice in a day, he does exercises in morning session and running in evening session.
- He runs for about 15-20 minutes.
Workout Tips by Aditya Roy Kapur
- Drink plenty of water
- Get good amount of fibre and carbs in your diet
- One cheat meal is fine but do not make it more than one!
- Take good amount of sleep if you want to workout hard.
CREDIT: Workout Info Guru