Prabhas is an Indian film actor known for his works exclusively in the Telugu cinema. He was born on October 23, 1979 Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. He is six feet 2 inches tall. The actor used to weight 82 kilos and has gained 20 kilos for the role in his recent movie named Baahubali. He is being trained by the local trainer as he did not opt for any foreign trainer. Here is Prabhas workout routine & diet plan for Baahubali film.
Prabhas Workout Routine
Prabhas works out for approximately six hours daily. Here are the key elements of his workout routine for his role in Baahubali:
- In the morning he spends about one and a half hour for cardio.
- His main focus is on muscles of the body which he maintains through various fitness techniques.
- In evening he lifts weight for about one and a half hour to strengthen his body muscles.
- He got inspired by wrestlers of WWF by their workout routine and training sessions.
Prabhas Diet Plan
Prabhas has been on a very strict on diet regimen. Here are the key elements of his diet plan for Baahubali-
- His breakfast includes 40 egg whites which is half boiled blended and added with protein powder every day.
- He has a lot of restrictions in his diet and cannot eat whatever he wants to. He was on a zero carbohydrate diet for his role in his recent movie Baahubali.
- Prabhas diet consists of nuts, fish, almonds, egg whites, and vegetables which he used to eat in his six meals.
- His diet does not include rice.
- He took his meals after every two hours.
- The total calorie intake of Prabhas was between 2000 to 4000 calories a day.
Prabhas Workout Tips
- The body needs to grow in right proportions. For this one should follow rigorous and weightlifting workouts.
- He never too any steroids for building body, he says drugs are risky and can cause health problems.
- He prefers a daily routine workout with natural proper diets and regular training.
CREDIT: Workout Info Guru