Terms of Service
WELCOME TO RIDAVO
These are the terms and conditions governing the use of this website and the agreement that operates between us and you (hereinafter, “the Terms”). These Terms set out the rights and obligations of all users (hereinafter, “You” / “your”) and those of Ridavo (hereinafter, “us” / “our” / “we” / “the Vendor”) concerning the goods/services offered by us through this website (hereinafter, collectively known as the “Ridavo”). Before you click on the “Authorize Payment” button at the end of the ordering process, please carefully read these Terms and Privacy Statement. By using this website or placing an order through it, you are consenting to be bound by these Terms and Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to all of the Terms and Privacy Statement, do not place an order.
These terms may be subject to amendment, so you should carefully read them before placing an order of any kind.
Ridavo has created this Website to provide Users, the Services which includes, guidance on how to improve their fitness and how to integrate fitness into their individual lifestyles and to provide the Users access to healthy and nutritious food products. While our workout and nutrition recommendations consider several factors specific to each individual, including anthropometric data, fitness goals and lifestyle factors, we are not a medical organization, and our recommended workout plans and specific exercises should not be misconstrued as medical advice, prescriptions, or diagnoses.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
- Access to the Services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Service (or any features within the Services) that we provide on our Website by notifying the same on our Website from time to time without prior notice to you. We will not be liable, if for any reason our Website or the Services (or any features within the Services) are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may, at our sole discretion, restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to Users who have registered with us.
- Ridavo grants you permission to use the Services as set forth in this Agreement, provided that: (i) you will not copy or distribute, any part of the Services in any medium or in any manner whatsoever without Ridavo’s explicit authorisation in this regard; (ii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Services other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Services for its intended purpose; and (iii) you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- In order to access the Services, you will need to register on the Website and create a “Member” account. Your account gives you access to the Services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion on the Website.
- You must provide your full legal name, valid email address and any other information requested from you, from time to time, in order to complete the registration process and be entitled to use the Services. The information provided by you may be shared by us with any third party for providing the Services, record keeping purposes, internal procedures or for any other purposes and by using this Website you expressly consent to such sharing of the information provided by you.
- Upon completing the registration process, you will be provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information, as part of our security procedures. You must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. You also agree to ensure that you exit/logout from your account at the end of each session. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement. You will immediately notify Ridavo of any unauthorized use of your password or user identification code, by sending details of such unauthorized use to: [email protected].
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website and thereby the Services. You are also responsible for ensuring that any persons who access our Website and thereby the Services through your account are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them. You are also solely responsible and liable to Ridavo for all activities that take place or occur under your account. You agree that your ability to log into your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network connectivity and we shall not be liable to you for any damages arising from your inability to log into your account.
- Ridavo reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so. Use of the account is not available to any User who is suspended or prohibited by Ridavo from using the Website or Services for any reason whatsoever.
MEMERSHIP/REGISTRATION FOR THE SERVICES/PRODUCTS
- Once you complete registration on the Website, you will be a member which:
- allows you to access and post content on the Website;
- allows you to access and purchase Products on the Online Shop, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein;
- allows you to make use of the Services on the Website subject to these terms and conditions;
- does not allow you to use email addresses displayed on the Website for any purpose other than that specifically authorized by us.
- By providing Ridavo your email address/ phone number you consent to:
- our using your email address or mobile number to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You may use your settings to opt out of Service-related communications vide email/mobile number or entirely.
- Our using the phone numbers provided by you, to contact you from time to time, in order to provide you updates and advice relating of your progress on the Member Dashboard and the usage of our Services, and relating to any new promotions and sales opportunities on the Website.
- Our using on your email address, home address, phone number and other ancillary information to fulfil the orders placed by you on the Online Shop; and
- Our using your email address or phone number to send you other messages, including changes to features of the Service and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by sending us an email at: [email protected]. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages or phone messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
- Grant such permission to contact you through telephone, SMS, e-mail and holds the Company (including but not limited to its subsidiaries/affiliates) indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case your mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
GRANT OF LICENSE
Subject to these terms and conditions of use, Ridavo grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable limited right and license for you to access and use the Services solely for the purpose permitted, including but not limited to storing or otherwise using or sharing your documents, files, schedules, minutes or other data.
PRIVACY AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
RESTRICTIONS ON CONTENT
Your contribution must not:
- belong to another person and contain any information that you do not have any right to;
- Be defamatory of any person;
- Be obscene, offensive, pornographic, hateful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, libelous, lewd, blasphemous, lascivious, invasive of another’s privacy, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or inflammatory, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Violate the provisions of the Indian Penal Code, 1861, the Information Technology Act, 2000, Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, notified vide Notification G.S.R 313(E) issued by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology or other applicable laws containing offences relating to content that is publicly accessible;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual;
- Be harmful to minors;
- Infringe any intellectual property including copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act;
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism;
- Be such that it is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Be content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- Contain any computer viruses, any code, worms or other potentially damaging or limiting the functionality of any computer programs or files.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or is insulting to another nation.
- We hereby reserve the right to take down any content posted by you, which, in our sole discretion falls under the above restrictions.
RESTRICTION ON USE OF SERVICES
- You are not permitted to and shall not do any of the following acts, the breach of which shall entitle Ridavo to terminate your use of the Services, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies we may have against you:
- Distribute, sell, supply, modify, adapt, amend, incorporate, merge or otherwise alter the Services and all content provided to you as part of the Services;
- Attempt to decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise disassemble any Service or content provided to you as part of the Services or the Website;
- Attempt to copy any software provided to you as part of the Services or the Website and in particular its source code, or attempt to decrypt any part of such software that is provided to you;
- Create any derivative work or version of any software provided by us in relation to or to facilitate your use of the Services or any content provided as part of the Services;
- Remove, from the Services or any content provided as part of the Services, any logo, copyright or proprietary notices, legends, symbols, labels, watermarks, signatures or any other like marks affixed to or embedded in the Services;
- Use the Services or any part of it to create a false identity, to impersonate any person or organization, or attempt to disguise the origin of any content;
- Use any of Ridavo’s domain name as a pseudonymous return email address;
- Access or use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any of the Website’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Website is hosted;
- Access or attempt to access any content that you are not authorized to access by any means;
- Access the Website through any other means other than through the interface that is provided by us;
- Alter or modify any part of the Services; and
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to the Website, materials, system resources, or gain unauthorized access to the user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated linked sites.
Before starting any yoga or other exercise program through the Service, the User may consult his/her physician to determine if such program is right for the User’s needs. Company is not a medical organization and its teachers or staff cannot give the user any medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of equipment, poses, moves and instruction are not required to be performed by the user and are carried out at the user’s election while using the Service. Nothing contained in this Service should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis. By using the Services, the User represents that s/he understands that physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement, and that such activity carries the risk of injury whether physical or mental. The User understands that it is his/her responsibility to judge his/ her physical and mental capabilities for such activities. It is the User’s responsibility to ensure that by participating in classes and activities from the Company, s/he will not exceed his/ her limits while performing such activity, and s/he will select the appropriate level of classes for his/ her skills and abilities, as well as for any mental or physical conditions and/or limitations the user has. The User understands that, from time to time the trainers may suggest physical adjustments or the use of equipment and it is the User’s sole responsibility to determine if any such suggested adjustment or equipment is appropriate for his/ her level of ability and physical and mental condition. The User expressly waives and releases any claim that the User may have at any time for injury of any kind against Company, or any person or entity involved with the Company, including without limitation its directors, trainers, independent contractors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and representatives.
RIGHTS RESERVED BY RIDAVO
- We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who validly claims and provides evidence that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other User of the Services.
- We have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of these terms and conditions to the fullest extent of the law and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who violate these terms and conditions.
- While we have no obligation to monitor your access to or your use of the Services (or any feature or part of the Services), we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Website and providing the Services, to ensure your compliance with these terms and conditions, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
- Subject to the receipt of a complaint from a User, we have the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content from any Service. For some of the Services, Ridavo may (but shall be under no obligation to) provide tools to filter out explicit sexual content or any content which it deems to be unsuitable at its sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (b) enforce these terms and conditions, including investigation of potential violations hereof; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) respond to user support requests; or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of Ridavo, its Users and the public. Ridavo shall not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under these terms and conditions in this regard.
- We reserve the right to introduce or change the prices of all Services upon 30 (thirty) days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the terms and conditions of use or the Services on the Website itself.
- Ridavo shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
TERMS OF DIGITAL CONTENT SERVICES AND DIGITAL FITNESS SERVICES
- Booking Appointment/Session: Subject to payment of necessary fee / purchase of required membership and availability of slots, You shall be permitted to book and participate in various underlying Digital Content Service and Digital Training Service session(s) (“Sessions”) and allied services.
- In order to participate in the Sessions, You must book the Sessions in advance through the Website. Further, You may also need to comply with certain technical requirements to participate in the Sessions.
- Any memberships / single Sessions bought or booked by You are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- For workout / fitness/ holistic fitness and wellness Sessions, You must ensure that You are physically and medically fit to participate in the Sessions. You must understand Your physical and medical limits and attend the Sessions within the said limits. You agree that participation in the Sessions by their very nature, include certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries and/or any kind of losses. You hereby assert that your participation in the Sessions is voluntary and that you knowingly assume all such risks and hence hereby release Company, relevant Partner or any third-party associates of all liability arising out of such aforementioned risks. Company, relevant Partner or any third-party associates do not assume any liability or make any warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising out of, in connection with or concerning the Sessions.
- You understand and agree that based on Your intensity, movements and certain other factors during a workout Session, a certain energy score may be ascertained to You through an energy meter, basis which Website will calculate Your ranking for the Session and display the same in the leader board on the Website. Your participation in the Session and enabling access to the camera of the device will automatically make You part of the leader board experience and thereby Your profile details including username, photo (if any), and Your rank basis Your participation in the Session shall be visible to You as well as to other Users on the Website. The Website shall only be able to ascertain Your energy score only if You enable access to the camera of Your device. If You choose to not use energy meter and thereby not feature on the leader board, You may disable the access to Your camera in Your device settings. The energy score is an approximate score calculated basis Your movements etc. and it is solely your responsibility to make sure that You participate in a manner and at an intensity level that is appropriate and suitable for You. Relevant Partner, Company and/or their third-party associates hereby disclaim any guarantees of exactness as to the accuracy, exactness, satisfaction from the results derived basis the energy meter.
- Ridavo also permits access to a variety of audio and/or videos relating to cooking, listing of various recipes, lifestyle trainings, nutritionist and such other content as provided by it / its associates on the Website. Access to such audio and/or videos is solely for personal, informational and reference purposes and You shall be solely responsible for their usage. The Company, Website, relevant Partner and/or any third-party entity does not assume any liability or make any warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising out of, in connection with Your usage of or participation in such Digital Services as offered on the Website
- The number of Sessions permitted to be booked, availed, cancelled shall be as per the terms and conditions laid down by the respective Partner. Website will have no liability if any Session is later cancelled by the relevant Partner and / or their associates. Website shall use best efforts to intimate You in advance of such rescheduling or cancellation of Sessions, however, Website shall not be responsible in any manner for any inconvenience or loss caused to You as a result of such rescheduling or cancellation. Your sole recourse in case of such rescheduling / cancellations shall be booking of an alternate Session.
- Website may record audio and / or video of any and all Sessions conducted under Digital Training Services, for quality and safety purposes, which may be referred to in case of any complaints / disputes.
- You agree that unless Ridavo is providing services directly, their role shall be limited to being an intermediary for on-boarding the relevant service provider / facilitating their services on the Website. Therefore, for the provision of Digital Services, Ridavo may:
- List various fitness trainers/ practitioners, yoga instructors, wellness coaches, habit coaches, meditation trainers, physiotherapists or fitness influencers, whether an individual professional or an organisation or similar institution, their profiles, contact details and/or any digital content created by or featuring them to be made available to the other Users or visitors to the Website.
- List various digital content creator, chefs, social media influencers, nutritionists, fitness coach, celebrities or any third party entity whether an individual professional or an organisation or similar institution, their profiles, contact details and/or any digital content created by or featuring them to be made available to other Users or visitors to the Website.
- You understand and agree that the listing of the underlying service provider, their profiles, information and any content regarding the Digital Services is a fully automated system. The listing does not represent any ranking or order of preference or endorsement by Website. The listing of the service provider is based on an automated system considering various internal factors including Users ratings, User comment/inputs as received by Website from time to time. Such a factor may be changed from time to time in order to improve the listing algorithm. Under no circumstances will Ridavo shall be held responsible for the relevancy of the listing order of the Service Provider on the Website.
HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED FOR PRODUCTS
The information set out in the terms and the details contained on this website do not constitute an offer for sale but rather an invitation to treat. No contract in respect of any products shall exist between you and us until your order has been accepted. If we do not accept your order and funds have already been deducted from your account, these will be fully refunded.
To place an order, you will be required to follow the shopping process online and press the “Authorize Payment” button to submit the order. After this, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order (the “Order Confirmation”). Please note that we will confirm the shipment by sending an email that confirms that the product has been dispatched (the “Shipment Confirmation”). The contract for the purchase of a product between us will only be formed when we send you the Shipment Confirmation.
The brand holds the authority of checking the authenticity of the order by call or email. On any dissatisfaction/authenticity/no response from the customer of the order been placed, the brand holds the rights to cancel the order.
The contract will relate only to those products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Shipment Confirmation. We will not be bound to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate shipment confirmation.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
All orders for products are subject to availability and in this regard, in the event of supply difficulties or because products are no longer in stock, we reserve the right to give you information about substitute products of an equal or higher quality and value which you can order. If you do not wish to order such substitute products, we will refund any money that you might have paid.
REFUSAL OF ORDER
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. Whilst we will make our best efforts to always process all the orders, there may be exceptional circumstances that mean that we may need to refuse to process an order after we have sent you an order confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion.
We will not be liable to you or any other third party because of our withdrawing any product from this website, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on this website or for refusing to process or accept an order after we have sent you the order confirmation.
YOUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL
If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a contract at any time before the dispatch of goods. In this case, you shall receive a full refund of the price paid for the products, following our Returns Policy. The return of a gift/credit coupon shall be governed by the use conditions of the Gift Card.
Your right to cancel a contract only applies to products that are returned in the same condition as You received them. You should also include all of the products instructions, documents and wrappings. Any product which is damaged or not in the same condition as you received it or which is worn simply beyond opening the product will not be refunded. You should therefore take reasonable care of the product(s) while they are in your possession.
You will not have any right to cancel a Contract for the supply of any of the following products:
- Customized items
- Products whose original wrapping has been removed
Please take good and reasonable care of the products whilst in your possession, and where possible original boxes, instructions/documents and wrappings should be retained and used for the return of the products.
Subject to availability, (see Clause 4 above), and unless there are any exceptional circumstances, we will endeavour to fulfil your order for product(s) listed in the Order Confirmation by the delivery date set out in the Order Confirmation.
Reasons for delay could include:
- Unforeseen circumstances; or
- Delivery area not under our scope of network
UNABLE TO DELIVER
If we are unable to deliver the goods after three attempts by default as a delivery practice by our carrier, the carrier shall also coordinate on the telephone number provided by you. Still, if the parcel is not being received by someone at the address given, then the parcel shall return to the brand and a refund shall be issued in case of prepaid only.
RISK AND TITLE
The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charges, or upon delivery (as defined in clause 7 above), whichever is the latter.
The brand also has a sealed box packaging practice. The customer is requested and has the liberty to refuse the parcel if the condition of the packaging is found to be in damaged/tampered /open/soiled condition. In such cases, the brand also needs to be notified in writing only on our [email protected] email. On such refusal, the brand shall make arrangements to dispatch new merchandise (if holding stock) or issue a refund to the client, which is in the case of prepaid registered orders only.
Upon assuring on the condition of the parcel and duly accepting the consignment, the brand does not take responsibility for the goods or their condition once the parcel is received by the customer.
COUPONS AND VOUCHERS
It is at the brand’s discretion to send out promotional coupons and gift vouchers. Users can be disqualified under the terms for sending out coupons and vouchers.
Coupons and Gift Vouchers will be disabled in the event of Sale promotions or End of Season Sale. However, any coupons available with the user can be used post the Sale promotion and End of Season Sale gets over.
Any use of Coupon and Vouchers are governed by Ridavo and can be withdrawn at any time.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
While we take care to ensure that all prices quoted on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any product(s) you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be treated as cancelled and if you have already paid for the product(s) you will receive a full refund.
We are under no obligation to sell the product(s) to you at the incorrect (lower) price (even after we have sent You an Order Confirmation) if the pricing error is an obvious typographical or arithmetical inaccuracy and could have reasonably been recognized by you as such.
The prices displayed on our website include taxes. Delivery costs are as per clause 7.
Ridavo owns no responsibility in any manner over any dispute arising out of transactions by any third party using your account/e-mail provided by you to the Company or payments made by your credit card by any third party.
We reserve the right to decline orders for bulk or high-value purchases and to change price and availability information without notice.
Once you have finished shopping, all the items you wish to purchase are added to your cart. Your next step will be to go through the checkout process and click on complete payment. To do this:
- Click the “CART” button at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Checkout” button.
- Fill in or check your contact details, the details of your order, the delivery address and the invoicing address.
- Enter the details of your card.
- Click on “Authorize payment”
You can pay using any Indian cards. Similarly, you can pay all or part of the price of your order with a gift card or a credit voucher issued by Ridavo. The charge will be made the moment we confirm the order.
If you click on “Authorize Payment” you are confirming that the card belongs to you or that you are the legitimate holder of the gift card or the credit voucher card.
Cards are subject to validation checks and authorization by your Card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
Our liability in connection with any product purchased through our website is strictly limited to the purchase price of that product.
Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit in any way our liability:
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- For any matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or limit, or attempt to exclude or limit, our liability.
Subject to the foregoing paragraph and the fullest extent permitted by law, and unless otherwise stated in these terms, we accept no liability for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, including (without limitation) for any:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data; and
- Waste of Management or office time.
Due to the open nature of this website and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, we do not warrant the accuracy and security of information transmitted to or obtained from this website unless otherwise expressly set out on this website.
All product descriptions, information and materials posted on this website are provided “as is” and without warranties express, implied or otherwise howsoever arising.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to law, but without excluding anything that may not lawfully be excluded in the case of consumers, we disclaim all other warranties of any kind.
Nothing in this clause will affect your statutory rights as a consumer, or your Contract cancellation rights.
You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Ridavo has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Ridavo has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password including cases when it is being used by any of your family members, friends or relatives, whether a minor or an adult. You further agree to accept responsibility for all transactions made from your account and any dispute arising out of any misuse of your account, whether by any family member, friend, relative, any third party or otherwise shall not be entertained by the Company. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify Ridavo immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Ridavo reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or remove or edit content at its sole discretion.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by us or our licensors. This does not prevent you from using this website to the extent necessary to make a copy of any order or contract details.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
All notices given by you to us should be given to us via our mail [email protected] Subject to and as otherwise specified, we may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order.
Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when mailed to us, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The Contract between you and us is binding on you and us and our respective successors and assigns.
You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract. For the avoidance of doubt, any such transfer, assignment, charge or other disposition will not affect your statutory rights as a consumer or cancel, reduce or otherwise limit any warranty or guarantee which may have been provided by us to You, whether express or implied.
If any of these Terms or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between You and us, whether oral or in writing.
Both You and us acknowledge that, in entering into this Contract, neither You nor we have relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between You and us before such Contract except as expressly stated in these Terms.
Neither You nor us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, before the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party´s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these Terms.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time.
You will be subject to the policies, Terms in force at the time that You order products from us unless any change to those policies, Terms or Privacy Statement is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by You).
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
You may provide links to our website homepage. However, it should not suggest our association with you in any form or the other. Also, doing so must not bring any legal or reputation damage to our website.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Contracts for the purchase of products through our site will be governed by Indian law.
Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Delhi courts.
If You are contracting as a consumer, nothing in this clause will affect your statutory rights as such.
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India
We welcome your comments and feedback. Please send all feedback and comments to us via our mail [email protected]
Giving acceptance for the newsletter subscription at the checkout page entitles us to send all Ridavo Promotional content to the registered users like newsletters, SMS, emails, WhatsApp, etc.
Notwithstanding User’s registration with National Do Not Call Registry (In Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), User hereby expresses his interest and accord its wilful consent to receive communication (including commercial communication) in relation to ridavo.com. User further confirms that any communication, as mentioned herein above, shall not be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under the TRAI guidelines and User has specifically opted to receive communication in this regard on the telephone number provided by the User.