Want to know How Sonakshi Sinha reduced weight from 90Kgs to 60Kgs? Sonakshi sinha weight loss journey is indeed inspirational!
Starring in the limelight of major fame across Salman Khan in her debut movie, Sonakshi Sinha killed the audience with her charming expressions and innocent looks in Dabangg and managed to make a mark instantly! The Bollywood industry has always carved a slot with a certain criteria for the ‘ Heroines’, where size zero is affirmative and the rest is not! Obviously, Sonakshi didn’t make the cut and had to majorly work for it! Sonakshi sinha weight loss has been dramatic as she reduced almost 30 Kgs. You will know everything about sonakshi sinha’s weight loss journey including her fitness routine and diet plan soon!
We specifically cover the following:
- Sonakshi Sinha Weight Loss Journey
- Sonakshi Sinha Diet
- Sonakshi Sinha Fitness Routine
- Sonakshi Sinha Weight Loss Tips
Sonakshi Sinha Weight Loss Journey
Sonakshi weighed 90kgs before entering Bollywood. For her debut film, she shed 30kgs as per the recommendation of her co-star Salman bhai!
Sonakshi mentions the following about Salman Khan.
Salman saw potential in me and egged me on to lose weight. I would say his contribution was the highest as I started taking it seriously only after he told me to.
Initially, the criticism for her weight had never really bothered her. Her love for food was never shaken till it came from within! If you look at sonakshi sinha before images, it will prove the same as she has been chubby before she underwent a transformation.
She quotes the following.
If it hadn’t come from within, I wouldn’t have done it.
Her journey from fat to fit has managed to inspire many people who could easily relate with her! Lack of exercise and eating in an ignorant manner is the key to the flab on bodies which needs a rigorous workout to be shed! Sonakshi confessed the same! She detested gym and diets!
But once she made up her mind to get rid of all the unwanted kilos of her body, there was no looking back!
Sonakshi sinha weight loss was considerable keeping in mind that she lost almost 30 Kgs.
It was a combination of proper diet and vigorous exercise that got me in the shape I am in now.
Sonakshi spilled the secrets to her absolutely killer body which was accomplished through proper workout and a planned diet!
Sonakshi Sinha Diet
Sonakshi Sinha’s diet plan played an important role along with her workout regime. At a daily level, Sonakshi Sinha diet used to include the following.
- Morning Breakfast: cereal and milk, whole wheat toast
- Mid Morning: A cup of green tea with dry fruits
- Lunch: Roti and sabzi with salad.
- Evening: A cup of green tea or fruits.
- Dinner: Sonaksi sticks to no carbs after 6pm. She takes her dinner, which consists of dal, sabzi, chicken and fish.
Sonakshi Sinha weight loss diet is followed by constant intake of water to keep herself hydrated all the day!
After such major diet implementations and strenuous training, Sonakshi never checks her weight! Here is why,
I don’t know how many kilos I lost, I don’t get on the scale. As long as I am feeling fit and I can feel myself toning up, looking thinner, then scale doesn’t really matter.
What an optimistic approach!
The results are highly visible as Sonakshi flaunts her new shaped body! She looks fit and fabulous !
From the start, Sonakshi has fought body shaming in a positive way and kept on setting examples for everyone to embrace yourself for what you are and work for good! She was comfortable in her body and then she decided to change it for the better!
But what never changed was her unbreakable confidence and will power that helped her reach this far! Inspiring !
Sonakshi Sinha’s Fitness Routine
For a person who hates training and workout, getting an exercise routine was definitely tough!
It was not easy at all for somebody like me. I am the kind of person who hates the gym. I am allergic to the gym. I want to run away from it. But I think once I put my mind to something, I go out and achieve it, and I guess I did that.
And she succeeded! Sonakshi hired multiple trainers including Shahid Kapoor’s gym trainer too!
Her workout regime is broken down as follows!
- She hits the gym right in the morning. It involves cardio, running and brisk walking for 30 minutes to an hour everyday.
- She loves doing pilates and feels that it suits her a lot. As there are many exercises that she can do, she never gets bored of Pilates.
- She goes for cycling, swimming, yoga and tennis intermittently.
- Weight training is not amongst her favourites, but she has no options, she goes for it.
- Spinning classes for flexibility is something she indulges in as well.
She stayed grounded and always preached positive throughout her weight loss journey! As an advice, she mentions the following.
Don’t expect results overnight. It took you months or years to pile on the kilos, what makes you think it will be gone in a few days? It is important to condition your mind and be patient during the process. Rather than dwelling on how much more you have to achieve, think of how far you have already come.
Her words oozed motivation!
Coming to what she ate all this while; for a person whose first love is food, restricting to a diet was a challenge! She says,
Food is my first love. I never followed a diet that makes me cranky and unhappy. I believe I work too hard to deprive myself of the one thing I love the most- food! I eat regular food, but in lesser quantities than before. Eating small meals every 2 hours helps in keeping up the metabolism all day. I even binge sometimes. Who’s gonna stop me when there’s a brownie right in front of my eyes? But if I do, an extra 20 minutes on the treadmill is a must.
Sonakshi sinha weight loss is evident from her before and after pictures. From a chubby person to a completely fit actor, she has transformed herself.
Sonakshi Sinha Weight Loss Tips
Sonakshi sticks to the following diet and weight loss tips.
- She avoids junk food. When she feels hungry in the evening, she prefers having walnuts, almonds and bananas.
- She feels it is important to also have cheat days on diet. Her favourite when she is on a cheat meal is Pizza.
- Sonakshi Sinha feels that regulating carbohydrates intake during the day is crucial for weight loss. She hence consumes bulk of her body’s carbohydrates requirement by lunch time and focuses more on protein intake in the later half of the day.
- She makes sure to have frequent meals every 2 hours as that increases metabolism.
- One should pick the exercise that one likes. Sonakshi does not like weight training however, she is a big fan of pilates and continues to opt for it when she has an option.