Rashmika Mandanna Workout Routine, Diet Plan, and Beauty Secrets: Rashmika Mandanna is a famous actress and an Indian model also. And Rashmika works in Kannada and Telugu films mostly. We are going to discuss “Rashmika Mandanna Workout” and “Rashmika Mandanna Diet”.
As we all know that she is very beautiful and she maintains her body very well. Rashmika Mandanna follows a workout routine and diet plan to stay her body fit, healthy, and active. She knows that health is the most important thing in everyone’s life. So, she takes care of that very well. She is popularized by the Kannada film industry and media as the ‘Karnataka Crush’.
In this article, we focused on Rashmika Mandanna Workout Routine, Rashmika Mandanna Diet Plan, Rashmika Mandanna Fitness Regime.
Rashmika Mandanna Workout Routine
Rashmika Mandanna believes that instead of just having a slim and toned body one should stay fit. And Rashmika revealed that she did workouts about four times a week. Rashmika Mandanna Workout involved in kickboxing, skipping, dancing, swimming, spinning, fast walking and power yoga. Her Workout Routine details are given below.
Rashmika Mandanna Workout Includes:
Warmup Exercises of Rashmika Mandanna
- Full-Body Foam Roll (1-3 min reps time)
- World’s Greatest Stretch (6 reps for each side)
Rashmika Mandanna’s Activation Exercises
- Half-Kneeling Band Rows (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Hip Thrusts (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
- YTW Raise on Flat Bench (3 sets, 10-15 reps)
- Medicine Ball Slam (3 sets, 10-15 reps)
Multi-Joint Primary Exercises of Rashmika Mandanna
- Landmine Deadlift (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Single-Leg Landmine Deadlift (3 sets, 8-10 reps with each leg)
- Bench Pushup (2 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Isometric Pushup (3 sets, 4 reps, 10 seconds holds)
- Pushups with Weight Plates (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
Rashmika Mandanna Body Workout with Dumbbell
Six repetitions of each of the following movements:
- Upright Row
- Push Press
- Bent-Over Row
These are body workouts of Rashmika Mandanna.
- Isometric Chin-Up Hold (3 sets, 4 reps, 10 seconds holds)
- 90 Degree Chin-Up Hold (3 sets, 4 reps, 10 seconds holds)
- Three-Step Isometric Chin-Up (2 sets, 3 reps)
- Assisted Eccentric Chin-Up (2 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Assisted Chin-Up (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Full Chin-Up (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
This is all about Rashmika Mandanna workout routine.
Rashmika Mandanna Diet Plan
Rashmika Mandana is one of the most promising actresses in the industry and she is super fit and healthy as she follows the right diet plan for her body. Here is the information about the Rashmika Mandanna Diet Plan.
Rashmika Mandanna drinks about a liter of water daily when she wakes up in the morning. And, now her dietitian has given her apple cider vinegar to drink in the morning.
She recently became a vegetarian and realized that she was allergic to vegetables like potatoes, capsicum, tomatoes, cucumber.
The beautiful actress Rashmika Mandanna usually eats South Indian food at lunch, however, she does not like to eat rice much.
And for dinner in Rashmika Mandanna Diet Plan, Rashmika Mandanna makes sure to eat like a pauper, while the healthy munchies are sweet potato with cinnamon. Sometimes, Rashmika loves to have vegetable soup or raw fruits in her dinner. This is all about Rashmika Mandana diet plan.
CREDIT: Health Yogi