We are going to discuss “KL RAHUL WORKOUT ” and “KL RAHUL DIET”. Before that let’s know about him. Kannur Lokesh Rahul is popularly known as KL Rahul. And, he is a good cricketer of the Indian team and he is also a good batsman, bowler, and wicketkeeper. He is a right-handed medium bowler and right-handed batsman. KL Rahul was born on 18 April 1992 in a Hindu family. He is from a middle-class family. KL Rahul’s father’s name is KN Lokesh who has worked as a dean and his mother’s name is Rajeshwari, she worked as a history professor. He has a sister and her name is Bhavna.
KL Rahul is the upcoming one of the best cricketer in the Indian Cricket team. KL Rahul is already rated as one of the top batsmen. He is a stable performer for Indian Team and contrasted with the legendary Rahul Dravid. He made his Test debut against Australia in 2014 and scored his first Test century on the same series in Australia.
KL Rahul’s on-field performance is certainly inspiring. But, you should know that Fitness is also counted as one of the secrets for his success that has helped him to become the perfect cricketer in the Indian Team and help him achieve his dream.
In this article, we focused on the KL Rahul workout routine, KL Rahul diet plan, KL Rahul fitness regime, KL Rahul gym routine, KL Rahul age, KL Rahul height, KL Rahul body stats, and KL Rahul workout video. let’s start with KL Rahul’s physical stats.
KL Rahul Body Measurements
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (110 cm approx)|
|Weight||165 lbs (75 kgs approx)|
KL Rahul Workout Routine
KL Rahul’s one of the top-secret for his success is his dedication and hard efforts to his fitness and it helps to become the best version of himself. Below, you should have a look at the KL Rahul’s workout routine.
KL Rahul Workout Includes-
- Push-ups: This is a simple exercise, you can do this without any equipment. Push-ups form many of the body’s targets as it engages the arms, back muscles, and core.
- Box jumps: The box jump exercise routine is a plyometric move that strengthens your core lower body muscles such as the quads, glutes, hamstrings, and calves. And this practice will help make you more powerful, faster and springier than ever.
- Front squats: This exercise (front squat) is a lower-body exercise that will strengthen our hips and legs, especially our glutes and quads. Front squats are similar to back squats.
- Battle rope waves: Holding a fighting rope in each hand, bend slightly at the knees and maintain a tight core. Synchronize the ropes to follow the top and bottom patterns. Bring the ropes upward to the level of your shoulder and then to the hip level and immediately back up. And this exercise works on the shoulders, biceps, triceps, and back muscles.
- Pull-ups: Kl Rahul does this exercise with his palms and a bandage over his chin. Exercise strengthens his arms and back muscles.
- Swimming: Swimming is a low impact workout. It is helpful in building strength, promoting heart health and burning excess calories. Swimming is a great way to distract yourself from negative thoughts and relieve stress and anxiety.
KL Rahul Diet Plan
KL Rahul had tried various diets over the years. He did keto, no carbs, high protein and all those diets in his journey. KL Rahul has his own diet plan and he knows which food is good for his body and which is not good for him and using that diet plan he got a clear idea of what his body really needed.
KL Rahul told that whether he played matches or not, he takes full care of his diet plans. He used to eat chicken and dairy products to stay fit and shape. Also, eat gluten-free foods. Apart from this, Rahul eats more vegetables and healthy carbs. His diet is not the same every day, so he sometimes takes cheat miles. In addition, he eats ice cream in sweets. This is all about KL Rahul diet plan.
CREDIT: Health Yogi