Anushka Sharma is one of the Bollywood’s most popular celebrities. She generates a lot of buzz every time she steps out. Post marriage her popularity has gone up manyfold.
Anushka Sharma Diet
A self-confessed foodie, Anushka has some healthy alternatives during those hunger pangs. Instead of chips or chocolates, she munches on nuts, fruits and protein bars to keep her full throughout the day. She is also big on a health drink containing elder flower.
Avoiding outside food, she always packs her homemade lunches for her shoots. Here is her daily healthy diet plan.
Anushka Sharma Diet Plan
Anushka sharma’s diet is a mix of carbs and proteins and is doable by everyone.
- Breakfast- Cut fruits, chia seeds or fresh fruit juices
- Morning Snack- Toast with cheese and coconut water
- Lunch- Two chapattis, dal (cereals) , vegetables and salad
- Evening Snack – Fruits or protein bars
- Dinner- Rotis with butter chicken and vegetables. She finishes her night with a glass of milk at bedtime.
Anushka Sharma’s diet is pretty doable as compared to most weight loss diets we see floating around on the internet. Coupled with some fun dancing sessions, a summer body definitely seems achievable.
Anushka Sharma’s Diet, Weight Loss And Lifestyle Tips
Anushka Sharma sticks to the following diet and weight loss tips to maintain her slender figure.
- Anushka is strictly against rigorous diets and follows a rather balanced diet which is a mix of low-carbs and high-proteins.
- One of the key weight loss tips from her is to eat multiple small meals throughout the day while maintaining the total calorie intake.
- She doesn’t like it when one needs to starve to lose weight. She never goes for the same.
- A vegetarian, she consumes a lot of fruits and vegetables daily (with lots of water).
- A big advocate of healthy eating, she believes a healthy diet not only keeps your weight in check but also improves the quality of your skin and hair.
- Key to her lifestyle is to avoid eating junk food.
- She performs meditation twice everyday to calm her mind and maintain inner peace.
- She dances everyday for 15 minutes to 30 minutes, which also keeps her body fit.
- Though she does not like going to gym, she works out atleast 3-4 times every week. She loves dancing, yoga and meditation which forms bulk of her fitness schedule. She believes in doing what she likes which effectively translates into a fit and happy person.
- Along with gym and meditation, she also performs yoga. She feels it increases flexibility and gives her a peace of mind.
- Like everyone, she does cheat on her diet sometimes and eats waffles in the night.
Anushka Sharma’s Workout Routine
Anushka Sharma’s height is 5 foot 9 inches and with an amazing figure and acting skills, it’s no surprise that Anushka’s career is on the upswing.
Her strict workout routine alongwith diet plan is one of the crucial reasons of slender figure. Check out her workout regime to garner inspiration.
- Anushka does not like going to gym but she still works out 3-4 times every week. In the gym, she focuses on doing mainly weight training and strength training.
- She performs meditation twice everyday to calm her mind.
- She dances for 15-30 minutes daily to tone up her cardio-vascular muscles. She loves to dance so this just comes naturally to her.
- She perfoms yoga intermittently to increase flexibility and relax.
- She puts a lot of effort into maintaining her figure and has confessed that she is very particular about her fitness and workout sessions even though she does not like hitting the gym.
Anushka Sharma’s diet and workout routine and all amazing like her. Most importantly, she likes to keep things simple and follow them strictly which is one of the key reasons for her gorgeous body.